Schedule an appointment or get a quote:
After hours, weekends and emergencies:
Monday - Friday 7a.m. to 5p.m.
See Our A+
Better Business Bureau Rating
Fall is here!
The purpose of an annual precision tune-up is to advise the home owner of repairs needed before the heating season. The annual precision tune-up will help to extend the life of your equipment, reducing costly repairs, improve furnace capacity, and lower energy bills.
Our 21-Point Precision tune-up includes the following procedures:
- Inspections of furnace and heat exchanger
- Test airflow for carbon monoxide, when necessary
- Test ignition system for safe and proper operation
- Test exhaust system for proper venting
- Lubricate and clean blower motor air vents
- Measure temperature differences – supply and return
- Inspect and adjust fan belt tension (if applicable)
- Calibrate and level thermostat
- Check pilot flame and clean flame sensor
- Brush, clean, and vacuum burner
- Brush, clean, and vacuum heat exchanger
- Test furnace flame for proper burn
- Measure and adjust gas pressure for peak efficiency
- Check humidifier (if applicable)
- Measure amperage and voltage of blower motor
- Inspect all electrical wiring
- Clean upper and lower combustion vents
- Clean condensate drain line
- Cleaned furnace exterior
The annual heating precision 21 point tune-up special is $89.00 per system.
Please call 419-352-4384 to setup your appointment !